Winona Horse Trials
We are happy to announce that we have finally received approval from the USEF to move the Winona Horse Trials to July 3 - 5 and that today is opening date! But before you rush to enter please review the new protocols that we have put in place as well as the USEF Action Plan. It is imperative that we all follow the recommendations to help keep everyone safe with we all can participate in the sport that we all love!
We are excited to finally able to move forward with the planning for the event. We hope you'll be able to join us as we celebrate the 35th Anniversary of the Winona Horse Trials and the return to Eventing in the area.
In the coming days I will be asking for help as the Mini Trials is just two weeks before and it's going to be a little crazy! The month of June is going to be spent sprucing up cross country fences, updating show jumping fences, and general farm maintenance. Come to the farm with your horse and your friends and spend an afternoon helping us to present the best event we can for you.
Looking forward to sharing our farm with all of you again!
Jackie, Dave, Kyle, Kevin & Laura
- 10:00 Dressage: NEH, YEH 4 yo, YEH 5 yo
- 12:00 Jumping: NEH, YEH 4 yo, YEH 5 yo
- 3:00 FEH beginning with yearlings
- 8:00 Dressage: Prelim, Training, Starter, Novice and Beginner Novice
- 12:00 Starter: Show Jumping followed by Cross Country
- 5:30 Saturday Night at the Races
- 8:30 Show Jumping followed by Cross Country: Prelim, Training, Novice, Beginner Novice