Recognized Horse Trials ~ General Information ~ Quick Links
Welcome to the Recognized Horse Trials page where you will find information that relates to both of the recognized events including various helpful links. Be sure to go to the Winona Horse Trials and the Stone Gate Farm Fall Horse Trials pages for information that is specific to those particular events.
• X-entries are preferred but remember that any on-line entries will NOT be processed until payment is received
• X-Entry now accepting E-signatures
- payment and signed entry forms for on-line entries MUST be postmarked within 2 days of the ‘early bird’ date to be eligible for the discount
•one check per horse please
• any entry that is not COMPLETE by closing date will be assessed a late fee
• mail entries and or payments to: Penne Colao 1431 Shenango Rd.
Darlington, PA 16115
• DO NOT mail anything to Stone Gate Farm as it will have to be forwarded to the secretary and it will delay your entry
• if you have any questions or need to notify us of a change or request please e-mail email@example.com … both the secretary and the organizer monitor that e-mail address.
• please DO NOT text, Face Book message or e-mail Jackie as all that information will need to be forwarded to the secretary and in addition to taking time; it opens the door for mistakes
• stalls are assigned on a first come basis and fill up fast
• when requesting to be ‘stabled with’ a group, please use ONE name for the group
• NO BEDDING will be provided, if you do not want the bedding please let the secretary know
• straw $4/bale and shavings @ $12/ 85# bag. Shavings need to be pre-ordered by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• if you sign up for the stall cleaning service you do NOT need to include the stall cleaning deposit
Please read the Notes from Our Secretary