2019 Mini Trials
June 22-23, 2019
July 27-28, 2019
Check back for more information about this year's mini trials!
2018 Mini Trials
July 29 Mini Trials
July 26 Updates
- There is a detour on SR 534, DO NOT follow the detour. Click here for a map for a shorter route.
- Farm Map
- Times and Stall Assignments
- Links Cross Country Maps – click on the print icon to print map
- Show Jumping map is now available
- There are still some spots available for the Sat Show Jumping Schooling Rounds
- Stone Gate Farm has gone GREEN
- SGF & USEA release forms must be on file (scroll down)
- Links to dressage tests are at the bottom of the page
- Saturday Schooling is 11:00 – 4:00
- Don’t forget Saturday Night at the Races
- The stabling fee has been changed to $50 which is good Friday – Sunday
- No shavings bags in garbage cans. Thee may be put behind the Porta Jons, at the south end of the east barn or in the dome
- Bedding is NOT provided
- We have gotten a new source for shavings. The bags are twice as big and twice as expensive. The cost is now $12/bag. If you ordered 2 bags, you will now get one bag.
- Stalls must be stripped, no manure, bedding or hay . If they are, stall deposit check will be destroyed or you may pay $10 for the stall cleaning service.
MINI TRIALS ENTRY NOTES AND REMINDERS
- On-line entries are preferred. Enter on-line
Payments should be sent to Penne Colao, Secretary
1431 Shanango Rd, Darlington, PA 16115
DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO STONE GATE FARM
- Late entries will ONLY be accepted if registered and paid for on-line AND if there is space available. Contact secretary for availability BEFORE making a late entry.
- Current coggins are required
- A 2018 SGF Release Form (Link below) must be on file
- USEA Release Form (link below) must be signed for each Mini Trials
- We are using paper pinnies and NO bridle numbers. If you need a pinny holder you can purchase them at Big Dees.
- The cross country courses will be different each Mini Trial
- If you have a question please e-mail email@example.com PLEASE DO NOT text, Face Book or e-mail Jackie; she is too busy to respond and you may never get your answer
- The Mini Trials follow the USEF Rules for Eventing with exceptions to the USEF Rules for Eventing for Intro and Very Green
Release Forms: Click on the link below for the NEW on-line release form with electronic signature. The on-line release form will be valid for the entire calendar year. USEA Release forms need to be submitted for EACH competition. If a competitor is under 18 and won’t have a parent attending the event; please send signed release form(s) with the competitor.
- SGF On-Line Release Form
- USEA Release Form Be sure to download the form and then you will have a fillable PDF with electronic signature
A limited number of Show Jumping Rounds and ‘Fix a Round’ are available on Saturday. Click HERE for more information and to sign up.
- Intro: 2015 Intro Test B
- Very Green: 2015 Intro Test B
- Starter: Beginner Novice Test A 2018
- Beg Novice: Beginner Novice Test B 2018
- Novice: Novice Test A 2018
- Training: Training Test A 2018
Cross Country Schooling will be available week before shows by appointment
Start Box Scoring: Entry Status, Times, Stabling & Scores
Links to My Course Walk Maps
2018 June Mini Trials Maps
Show Jumping Rounds & ‘Fix a Round’
The Show Jumping Schooling Round / ‘Fix a Round’ Saturdays before the Mini Trials Riders will have the choice of the following:
- Schooling jumping round(s) where the rider will jump the course.
- “Fix a Round” where riders will jump a schooling round then have additional time to work out the kinks with with either your instructor or Kyle Smith (for a total of 15 minutes) before jumping a second round.
On-line entries ONLY
Post Entries may be available as space allows
- Beginner Novice
- 10:00 – 11:30 ‘Fix a Round’
- 11:30 – 12:00 Schooling Rounds
- Starter / Very Green
- 12:15 – 2:00 ‘Fix a Round’
- 2:00 – 2:30 Schooling Rounds
- 2:45 – 3:45 ‘Fix a Round’
- 3:45 – 4:00 Schooling Rounds
- $10 / round
- $25 for the ‘Fix a Round’
NOTES FOR SUBMITTING AN ENTRY:
- There are time slots for schooling rounds and ‘fix a round’, be sure you sign up for the correct option
- Pick a time and click Sign Up.
- If you are doing the ‘fix a round’ please indicate in the comment section the name of your trainer or if you would like to ride with Kyle
- Click the Submit & Sign Up button at the bottom of the page – when you see the prompt for showing an alternate name; list the rider’s name if it is someone other than the person filling out the form
- You may go back anytime to edit or delete your entry
- If for some reason you need to cancel, please DELETE your registration so that spot can be made available to someone else
- NO ONLINE ENTRIES AFTER 6:00 PM Fri
You will receive a confirmation e-mail 2 days before the competition, please check it as your time may have changed.
NOTES FOR THE DAY OF THE SCHOOLING ROUNDS
Plan to arrive early enough to:
- pick up your number
- sign a release form (if we don’t have one on file for 2016)
- be warmed up and ready to jump your round at the scheduled time