2020 Mini Trials
July 26th Mini Trials is just around the corner. Scroll down for cross country course maps. Most of the cross country fences are now in place with the exception of Intro if anyone would like to come and school before the Mini Trials.
Printable Cross Country Maps
Show Jumping Rounds & ‘Fix a Round’
The Show Jumping Schooling Round / ‘Fix a Round’ Saturdays before the Mini Trials Riders will have the choice of the following:
- Schooling jumping round(s) where the rider will jump the course.
- “Fix a Round” where riders will jump a schooling round then have additional time to work out the kinks with with either your instructor or Kyle Smith (for a total of 15 minutes) before jumping a second round.
On-line entries ONLY
Post Entries may be available as space allows
- Beginner Novice
- 10:00 – 11:30 ‘Fix a Round’
- 11:30 – 12:00 Schooling Rounds
- Starter / Very Green
- 12:15 – 2:00 ‘Fix a Round’
- 2:00 – 2:30 Schooling Rounds
- 2:45 – 3:45 ‘Fix a Round’
- 3:45 – 4:00 Schooling Rounds
- $10 / round
- $25 for the ‘Fix a Round’
NOTES FOR SUBMITTING AN ENTRY:
- There are time slots for schooling rounds and ‘fix a round’, be sure you sign up for the correct option
- Pick a time and click Sign Up.
- If you are doing the ‘fix a round’ please indicate in the comment section the name of your trainer or if you would like to ride with Kyle
- Click the Submit & Sign Up button at the bottom of the page – when you see the prompt for showing an alternate name; list the rider’s name if it is someone other than the person filling out the form
- You may go back anytime to edit or delete your entry
- If for some reason you need to cancel, please DELETE your registration so that spot can be made available to someone else
- NO ONLINE ENTRIES AFTER 6:00 PM Fri
You will receive a confirmation e-mail 2 days before the competition, please check it as your time may have changed.
NOTES FOR THE DAY OF THE SCHOOLING ROUNDS
Plan to arrive early enough to be warmed up and ready to jump your round at the scheduled time
- There are still some spots available for the Sat Show Jumping Schooling Rounds
- Stone Gate Farm has gone GREEN
- SGF & USEA release forms must be on file (scroll down)
- Links to dressage tests are at the bottom of the page
- Saturday Schooling is 11:00 – 4:00
- Don’t forget Saturday Night at the Races
- The stabling fee has been changed to $50 which is good Friday – Sunday
- No shavings bags in garbage cans. Thee may be put behind the Porta Jons, at the south end of the east barn or in the dome
- Bedding is NOT provided
- Stalls must be stripped, no manure, bedding or hay . If they are, stall deposit check will be destroyed or you may pay $10 for the stall cleaning service.
Release Forms: Click on the link below for the NEW on-line release form with electronic signature. The on-line release form will be valid for the entire calendar year. USEA Release forms need to be submitted for EACH competition. If a competitor is under 18 and won’t have a parent attending the event; please send signed release form(s) with the competitor.
- SGF On-Line Release Form
- USEA Release Form Be sure to download the form and then you will have a fillable PDF with electronic signature
A limited number of Show Jumping Rounds and ‘Fix a Round’ are available on Saturday. Click HERE for more information and to sign up.