Volunteer Sign Up
WELCOME TO THE VOLUNTEER INCENTIVE PROGRAM
Thank you for volunteering at Stone Gate Farm; we couldn’t run the competitions without you. We will be using the new VIP system that is similar to the Sign Up Genius that we have been using but VIP has the capacity to track volunteer hours and produce a ‘leaderboard’ so we can have a Volunteer of the Year Award
How to get started:
If you do not already have an account with Eventing Volunteer and you would like to volunteer for this and other competitions you will first need to set up an account.
There are not specific times posted on the sign up as that will be dependent on the number of entries we receive. As a general rule we do not start before 8:00 and we are finished by 5:00 and @ the recognized events we are usually done by 2:30 on cross country day. The final schedules will be posted on the volunteer schedule page by the Thurs before the competition and you will receive a e-mail reminder before the event so be sure to check your e-mail. PLEASE confirm that you have reviewed the schedule and your availability by clicking here
Thanks again for volunteering!!
Registering for an Account:
- Go to the Eventing Volunteers home page and click on “I’m a Volunteer”
- Create a new account
- Click on the confirmation link sent by email
- Return to Eventing Volunteers home page and click on “I’m a Volunteer” again
- Log in with your credentials
- Fill out the “New Volunteer Form”
- Once complete, you will be redirected to the Volunteer Dashboard where you will click on the “Open Events” tab and look for the Stone Gate Farm Logo under the ‘open events’ Click on the event that you would like to volunteer.
- In the future, once you have set up an account, you will simply click the “I’m a Volunteer”
Signing Up for the Event:
- Open the Open Events tab & click on Stone Gate Farm
- Find the event you'd like to volunteer for.
- Highlight the day(s) that you would like to sign up for
- Scroll down to see what positions are available
- Sign Up for your shifts
- If you are available to work ALL day please check both AM & PM shifts
- If there is no button, that means that all the slots for that position have been filled
- If you’d like to help but you don’t have time for a full shift; sign up as a ‘Floater” and your availability is in the ‘comments’ box.
- Jump judges who would like to be paired up with someone in particular or request a particular jump; make a note of that request in the ‘comment’ box
- The cross country maps will be posted on the pages of the respective competition pages for your review.