As of May 1 and Until Further Notice ... will be updated as needed
May 4: USEF COVID 19- Tool Kit for the return to competitions a MUST READ
Stone Gate Farm has developed NEW protocols for those coming to the farm due to the current situation with the COVID-19 pandemic. In order to provide as safe of an environment as possible and to follow the CDC and ODH guidelines. Please read the following guidelines:
- All farm business will be done electronically to reduce the person to person contact including the following:
- The release form and the coggins only need to be submitted ONCE for the season unless the coggins expires, then the new coggins will have to be uploaded
- Registrations will be limited and are scheduled in such a way as to have as few people on the premises as possible.
- Competition Numbers will be assigned, and participants will have to make their own. Click here for printable numbers.
- The Trail Challenges 'walk through' will NOT happen at the competitions but there will be a virtual 'walk through' posted a week before the competition
- Social distancing will be strictly enforced, and we ask that anyone who is sick or who has been exposed to anyone who has been sick to stay at home.
- Avoid touching any surfaces unnecessarily.
- PLEASE bring your own hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes. Wipe down the surface of anything that you may touch before and after touching it
- Porta Jons with hand sanitizer will be available and will be disinfected regularly. Again, please wiped down before and after use.
- If stabling, leave at least one stall between horses.
- Bring your own food and drink
- No food available for purchase at this time
- Potluck lunches for clinics are cancelled
- There is a possibility that the food truck will be available at the Hunter Pace where you will pre-order and then pick up to avoid close contact and waiting in lines